Vacancy for SIUD :- Center for Good Governance, Dr. Raghunandan Singh Tolia, Uttarakhand Academy of Administration, Nainital, under the proposed ‘State Institute of Urban Development’, applications are invited to be placed on contract for 11 months on the following very temporary posts:
|1.||Deputy Director (Capacity Building)||01||84000/-|
|2.||Assistant Director (urban Planning)||01||64000/-|
- The said post is purely temporary. The duration of the posts can be considered for further operation of the project and if the grant is approved. But for this it is necessary that the work and behavior of the candidate concerned should be good.
- At any time when the candidate is posted, according to the importance of the institute, the need for upgrading the qualification and quality of human resources will be considered for re-advertisement.
- It will be mandatory for the concerned candidates to attach their bio-data, self-attested along with the relevant proof, to the application. On being selected, it will be mandatory for the applicant to present the character certificate given by the District Magistrate / Sub-District Magistrate.
- The minimum age for applying for the above posts is 25 years and the maximum age is 65 years, it will be mandatory for the applicant above 60 years of age to attach the medical certificate issued by the medical board, only then their application will be considered.
- In case of being eligible, a candidate can also apply for more than one post, but they will have to apply separately for those posts.
- Interested candidates may send their bio-data (with desired self-attested records) up to 30.09.2022 by 05:00 PM by registered post or through e-mail ([email protected]).
- It is necessary to mention the designation applied for on the outside of the envelope.
Dr. R.S. Tolia Uttarakhand Academy of Administration, Nainital State Institute of Urban Development (SIUD)
A State Institute of Urban Development (SIUD is being established in Dr R S Tolia Uttarakhand Academy of Administration. The institute shall focus on the areas of research, capacity building and dissemination of
knowledge for the urban sector in Uttarakhand and also for hilly regions of India. SIUD shall conduct research in emerging themes such as issues and challenges in urbanization in Uttarakhand, urban policy and planning, water and sanitation, municipal finance and governance, land economics, urban mobility issues, livelihoods and migration, disaster mitigation, environment and climate change. SIUD would be engaged in inter-disciplinary research, create networking with other organisations and institutions for suggesting sustainable solutions for hilly areas.
In order to augment its capacities the institute is inviting applications for the Following positions
Position: Faculty – 01 No. (Deputy Director (Capacity Building)}
Role: The incumbent shall be responsible for carrying out all activities required for successfully conducting trainings of SIUD and other programmes sponsored by other agencies.
Key Responsibilities/Activities expected to be performed by the individual:
- Preparation and presentation of Training and R&D Proposals.
- Coordinate with various Ministries at the National and State level for scouting projects.
- Identification of Partners (National/ International) for strategic tie-ups.
- Arrange meeting with top management of strategic partners.
- Training Activities:
Preparation of programme outline and schedule Development/Collection of training resources.
Coordinating with government departments for participation. Coordination with resource persons
Preparation of Programme Report, Feedback Analysis and report etc. Capable of taking sessions on multiple areas related to Urban development and
Skills and Qualifications:
Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above;
A Masters level degree in engineering/ social work/ environmental Sciences/ urban planning/ urban development/ Management or a bachelors level degree in engineering with a post graduate diploma in urban development from recognized university.
Age as on 1st January 2023: 25-65 years